Four Days In A Row

Bryson has pee-peed on the potty for four days in a row. Not each time but a couple of times a day. I am so proud of him.
Right now he and John Thomas are building castles. Well John Thomas builds and Bryson destroys. John Thomas' castle consists of a few blocks, a bouncy ball balanced at the top, a bubble blowing stick as a ladder and Mickey Mouse standing guard. Now Bryson is over with me with a piece of paper. He wants me to make him an "airpane" which I'm no good at. They usually nose dive a few inches from my feet.
Our nightly Veggie Tales episode is on in the background which means in a few minutes I will be putting them to bed. John is at the movies with some friends so it will be a quiet evening for me. Hopefully I will get started on my new Jodi Picoult book.

0 comments: