Why I Decided To Blog...

A couple of days ago, I was driving home with my two boys John Thomas and Bryson. Below is a the conversation I had with John Thomas as we turned onto the road to our house.
John Thomas: "Mommy how do we get down?"
Me: "What do you mean? Down from where?"
John Thomas: "From the clouds, when we go to see Jesus."
Me: "Well when we go see Jesus, we won't come down. It will be so much fun that we'll want to stay up there with him"
John Thomas: "Will Jesus have toys?"
Me: "Yes"
John Thomas: "Will Jesus make me a house"
Me: "Of course"
John Thomas: "Will Jesus make trees and flowers"
Me: "You bet, he will make you anything you want"
John Thomas: "Well, I want Jesus to make me toys and houses and flowers and trees and W's"
Me: "John Thomas why do you want W's?"
John Thomas: "Because I like them, they are my favorite"

Yes this conversation I had with my 4 year old son made me realize that I needed a place to write (or blog) about the simple, innocent things that happen in our daily lives.

0 comments: