Spiders, Bunnies, & More Questions

So this morning at 5 a.m. I hear a toy go off in the bonus room. I shot up out of bed (scared senseless since John made me watch a scary movie last night) and saw Bryson walking out of our room towards the bonus room carrying his imposter bunny. I walked out there and asked him why he was up (thinking in my haze that he understood what I was saying). He looked at me shrugged his shoulders and said "where's bunny?" I led him back to bed and searched for bunny. He had fallen off the bed and Bry couldn't find him. With both bunnies in tow, he crawled under the covers and went back to sleep.

John Thomas had more questions for me this morning...
How do spiders make webs?
Is a baby a kid?
Am I a kid or a big boy?
What do cows eat? After I told him grass, he asked "what else"
Did you sign me up for Stretch & Grow?

0 comments: