Dentist Appointments (A 1st for Bryson)

Today we loaded up to visit our favorite dentist Ann Bynum. She has a great waiting area filled with video games and beach decor and her assistents are the friendliest group of ladies ever! Today was Bryson's very first check up and probably the 7th time that John Thomas has been. They know the boys by name and are always so great with them. They both got great reports and have NO CAVITIES!!!
My camera battery went dead and I haven't gotten a chance to download the few I got. The ones below are off of my phone.
Bryson getting ready. Yes the shades are on upside down but he wasn't crying or trying to get off the table so I let him do them however he wanted! Like he's done it a million times. I was so proud. Yes, glasses are still upside down. Not a great pic, but John Thomas patiently waiting for Dr. Ann.

0 comments: