Mommy in the Eyes of John Thomas :)

So I sat down with John Thomas and asked him a few questions about me. Below are his off the cuff answers.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes mommy happy?
Being a good boy.

3. What makes mommy sad?
When I'm being bad.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
She tickles me and does all that fun stuff.

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
She was like me, like a 5 year old.

6. How old is your mommy?
Um 31 (I'm 30 but he was close)

7. How tall is your mommy?
So tall like a house. HA

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me and play in the snow.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Um she comes to find me.

10. If your mommy became famous, what would she become famous for?
For me being bad. LOL

11. What is your mommy really good at?
She's really good at making snowballs to throw in my face and playing.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Touching the moon

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
She works for money to be able to buy stuff.

14. What is your mommy's favorite food
Um carrots and all kinds of stuff.

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
When you clean the house and wear necklaces.

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Spongebob (He doesn't even watch this show)

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Play

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We both have green eyes

19. How are you and your mommy different?
Because mommy is a girl.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because you're my friend and you love me.

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Chick Fil A, Hotdog place.

0 comments: